Monday, August 27, 2012

OCD for Coathangers


All the coat hangers in my wardrobe match. I'm a bit OCD about it. They were the dark brown ones from IKEA. They're a great size and (did) match my wardrobe floors in the flooded house.

I went to IKEA to get some more this week and found out they had discontinued the dark brown ones. Arrrrgh! I could feel my heart rate rising and the panic set in. I paced around the accessories section in pointless hope that I would find a secret stash of them somewhere in a back corner.

Alas I knew this was not to be.

So I had to make a decision. I had to replace all of them as well as extras for the new clothes I bought recently. My new wardrobe now has...."natural" coloured coat hangers.

I spent hours this weekend swapping them all over and rearranging the wardrobe so they looked uniform.

My life is soooo glamorous.