Thursday, January 3, 2013

3.31am

3.31am. It's the time I wake up every morning. On the dot. Sometimes I'll wake up with a pounding heart like I've just run a marathon and other times I'm completely calm, but every single time I'll be instantly wide awake.  It doesn't matter if I've gone to sleep half an hour before or 5 hours before, my eyes pop open and when I look at the clock it will have those same three numbers. Every. Time.

This has been happening for a couple of months, it's like being in the movie Ground Hog Day. Sometimes I'll look over at the clock hoping the numbers will be different, but they never are. I have no idea why or how this is happening.

Sometimes I'll go straight back to sleep, sometimes I'll stay awake for an hour, sometimes I'll open the laptop and do some writing (always a bad idea). Tonight though, I thought I'd write it down, oh and post it for all and sundry to read...maybe someone will have some answers. It's not always a bad thing but if it keeps me up for more than half an hour, it really starts messing with my day ahead.



Haha...it's not all doom and gloom. I was googling to try and find an image and I saw this on Meme Generator. Made me laugh. Then I went back to sleep :-).